If you have a home you're trying to sell, you will want to ensure this real estate transaction gets completed as quickly as possible. You may need to relocate for a new job or other significant life changing event. Being able to find the right buyer can take time and a great deal of efforts on your part. It's in your best interest to hire a real estate agent to assist you with this task and to know the reasons why it may benefit you to do so.
Reason #1: Education
Agents are required to go through a great deal of training to be able to hold this title. This means taking courses that can give this individual the necessary expertise for helping you sell your home regardless of how the current market may be.
Listed below are some things an agent is trained to do:
1. Establish a listing price of your property that will attract buyers.
2. Take professional photographs of your home that will assist in making your property as attractive as possible.
3. List your property online and put ads in the classifieds that are local to your area. One of the most important places to advertise your home for sale is in the multiple listing services. (MLS)
4. Show your home to potential buyers when necessary.
5. Assist in negotiating the best price for the sale of your home.
6. Work with you on the closing of the property that involves a lot of paperwork.
Reason #2: Provide a CMA
One of the most important tools for you to have access to when selling your home is the comparative market analysis (CMA). This report can give invaluable information that can assist you when listing your property for sale.
Listed below includes some of the things you will find in a CMA:
1. Properties that have sold and the amount the homeowner received.
2. Homes that are currently active on the market and in your neighborhood.
3. Homes that failed to sell and were taken off the market.
The benefits of relying on a real estate agent are numerous, and you may be more likely to get your home sold in a shorter amount of time when you do so. Take the time to give a local real estate agency, like Fort McMurray Realty at Century 21 Dynamic Realty, a call for the necessary assistance in getting your home sold sooner rather than later!Share
13 November 2015
When you have a growing family, it can be hard to know what house to buy. Do you want a house that has an extra bedroom or two just in case you have additional children in the future? Do you think that one day your mother-in-law may come to live with you because of her failing health? There are so many situations to consider when shopping for a forever home. Will this next home be your forever home? This blog will provide you with tips to help you choose your forever home and make sure that it has everything you need now and many years into the future.